You can count on C&W Meter Service for your liquid flow calibration needs. With over 30 years of flow meter calibration experience, we have the equipment and expertise to do it the right way in the time you need it. The Management and Staff of C&W Meter Service have extensive experience at troubleshooting and repair of a wide range of mechanical and electronic flow measurement and control equipment. Experienced technicians can troubleshoot measurement problems and make recommendations to reduce measurement errors. Our In-House capabilities include:
- NIST traceable liquid flow calibration via C&W Flow Bench – 1,000 gpm max. Kerosene
- Specialize in Positive Displacement, Turbine and Coriolis flow meters
- NIST Traceability with Certificate of Calibration
- EPA Calibrations for Power/Utility Industry
- Calibration Equipment includes Small Volume Prover, Master Meter or Certified Test Measure
- Meter Calibration and Repair Specialists – Brodie International, Smith Meter, Daniel Measurement, Liquid Controls , MicroMotion Coriolis and Tuthill / Honeywell (ethanol blending).
For more information or a quotation, please contact us at 215-538-3708 or email Jeremy at firstname.lastname@example.org